PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fabric Fridge Frame

Happy Holidays, all! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. My blogging has been slow due to working hard on last-minute gifts (including this fabric frame) and traveling to visit families for the holidays. I'm actually in Savannah, GA now posting this while visiting Matt's family! I hope everyone else is loving their times with their families, as well.

Remember how I said I would be posting some projects made using this precious Christmas fabric I found in this post, here? Well here's the first one! I made this frame and a few others for some teacher friends at school and a parent who helps in my classroom as their Christmas gifts. I used this tutorial that I found while browsing some of my favorite blogs.
This frame is for your fridge and has magnets on the back.

Since it is past Christmas, :) you can use other cute fabrics to make a frame that you can use year-round.



(Please excuse the poor quality of these pictures. My camera is far from professional and I took these around 7 am before going to school.)

I did my first one exactly like Jessica on How About Orange, but it wasn't puffy enough for me. On the next frames I made, however, I used 2 layers of batting and wrapped them around the back of the frame instead of cutting them exactly the same size of the frame so the frame would appear more puffy. I also used hot glue for all frames. When trying to decide what glue to use hot glue is always a great, easy choice. :)

Hopefully the holiday madness is beginning to slow down and I'll be posting more often. Check back soon!

2 comments:

myassignmenthelp said...

This message has left a lasting impression on me; this website has always been a source of good news for everyone. Thank you so much for such a motivating message. Keep sharing, you're doing a fantastic job
myassignmenthelp

zarkazijar said...

Amazing blog post, found it very useful. futminna 1st batch admission list release date, visit Best Rated Educational Update Portal in the World; Examination and Academic Guide, High Paying Jobs & Scholarship  Website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad