PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Voting Paid Off! Thank you!!

Who's an official competing crafter of So You Think You're Crafty? Me! YAY!


Thank you so much for voting for your favorite craft! Now me and 9 other lovely ladies will be competing every week for 10 weeks until it is down to just one of us. I'm pretty excited! 

So some of my readers have told me (ok my close friends and family have told me) that it was obvious which one my craft was. I made the Mixed Media Bracelets!!
So if you missed my part of the post on So You Think You're Crafty, here it is!

Making jewelry is so fun and addicting. I seriously want to make 10 more of these bracelets. They are sparkly, soft, and feminine. My favorite combinations.
These mixed media bracelets are made from embroidery thread re-woven by hand to create unique colors, rhinestones, chain, and a little wire. 

 I've been so inspired by all the beautiful braided bracelets around the blogosphere, Etsy, and Pinterest that I just had to figure out how to create my own. 

I got inspiration to create these bangles from many bangles I'd seen on sale at the outdoor mall close to my home. 
You could mix the bangle and braided bracelet, 
or mix the colors and wear two of the same styles.
LOVE the way they turned out! 
 I hope you love them, too!

Oh, and there will be a tutorial coming very soon!! :) Thanks for reading!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin W said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!! Love those bracelets!!!

Rebecca said...

PLEASE keep us posted so we can keep voting!!! I hope you win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad