PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wreath Feature and Ruffle Gift Bag Tutorial Postponed

I really have been working hard to get the Ruffle Gift Bag Tutorial up tonight, but I ran out of daylight to take pictures of everying. Woh. Woh. I know. My time management skills need help. I know about this. I revised a calendar today to help specifically with that and, oops, I'm already behind schedule. 

But here's the good news: since I had a couple hours tonight I made a few more gift bags which I will do tutorials for also. Hope you're ready for all this goodness:



In the meantime enjoy this wreath a Miss Lovie reader sent to me in my email:
Stephanie Nelson said that she and her daughter made this wreath for her grandmother for her birthday. She emailed me to let me know that she was inspired to make this wreath by my post on the Spring Moss and Rosette Wreath. Great job, Stephanie!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad